DATA understands your interests in the workplace and works with you to build collective power.
- Even if your company does not recognise a Trade Union you are still entitled to join as an individual and have individual support and guidance.
- There is no minimum number of employees that need to join.
- You have a legal right to join a trade union that is protected by the Irish Constitution.
- You can join a Union if you are working part-time or on a temporary or fixed term contract.
- Your membership is private and confidential.
Visit DATA website
Visit CWU website